Friday, April 8, 2016

Who Has Spirt?

I've got spirit yes I do, I've got spirit how about you??

Welcome to my review of the Spirit VoxBox I received complimentary from influenster for testing purposes! 

Let me give you the low down on what I received in my box:

  • SweetSpot Labs Wipettes (3 scents) - Retail $9.99
  • Snickers Crisper - Retail $1.49 - $3.99
  • Yogi Tea - Retail $4.99
  • NYC New York Color Lip and Cheek Tint - Retail $3.99
  • Kerastase Oleo Curl Cream - Retail $42 (for a full size)
So far I have had a chase to use a few of the product, but my favorite so far was the Snickers. What a great combination that definitely had me feeling spirited. If you got this box comment below what your favorite product is from the Spirit VoxBox. Thanks again Influenster! 

Kristina 

No comments:

Post a Comment